Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Moving on....

Moving on, a term normally used when forgetting or getting over something else, but as for the Woodards, it's all about moving out of our apartment, and into our house!!!!
Today around 3pm we are suppose to sign on our house, finally! We are very excited that it is finally happening, but yet very scared, because that means we really have to buckle down and scrum this apartment clean! EWW!!!!

But we will be moving nevertheless before this saturday, we HAVE to give up our keys on Halloween, and yay! I'm excited! No more elephants upstairs making racket, dropping ashes on my head when they smoke, and best of all, I DON'T HAVE TO TOW ANYMORE CARS!!!! :D Ya, I'm excited. :)

On another note...

I made a chicken and potatoes dinner yesterday night before i left for school, and it was YUMMY!!!!! I'm really happy we have the food network channel, because I'm learning and writting a lot of recipes down and cooking them! :) I'M COOKING!!! YAY!!!! lol

OK, that was all the good news we have.

Until next time,
The Woodards

1 comment:

  1. Remember to let us know the details of moving so we can help.

    As for the cooking thing- keep going. I never made food from scratch or from a receipe until Sara, so keep cooking so you can find some favorties!

    ReplyDelete