Thursday, October 29, 2009

"And the battle rages on"

Okay, It's rant time... bare with me. Just remember, NEWLYWED, i will rant forever until I'm placed in ground cold and dead.. at the moment I'm half there... it's too cold to be called Arizona...
I am officially tired of the home buying process..
I'm officially tired of being poked with needles at school only to give up a quarter vial of blood EVERY TIME!
I'm officially tired of the cold weather.
I'm officially tired of having nothing to do because i don't know what's safe to pack and what's not.
I'm officially tired of people saying "Obama this" or "Obama that" crap.
I'm officially tired of AHCCCS calling me telling me i need to get my "yearly exam" done when it's been done since JUNE!!!!!
I'm officially tired of being tired.....

At least i tried the freeway last night.. scariest moment of my LIFE! i was stuck next to a big rig for a quarter mile before my exit came up... I drive a Semi's poop... they CAN'T SEE ME! So yes, i was scared out of my wits driving next to one. Then it got worse... I peeled out on the off ramp BY ACCIDENT because i first stalled and had 4 cars honking and yelling at me.....

If you hadn't already guessed, we are back in the air on when we are signing on the house.. could be today, tomorrow, next week, 5 years.. WE DONT KNOW! And it's really starting to bug me..

On top of everything, my jaw is killing me... literally. the pain wont go away! i already took 2 vicodens, and still, it hurts.. There better be a HUGE lesson i learn at the end of this or else the Lord has one funny sense of humor....

4 comments:

  1. The house thing- good luck! We had problems ourselves at the very end. Plus Aaron could not be there and I had to sign my name plus his with some phrase about power of attorney blah blah blah. His name took up most of the room and so signing mine was fast and little.
    The cold thing- wear warmer clothes. The rest of us are loving this!!!
    The mouth thing- sorry- I hoped what happened yesterday is not the reason for why it is hurting. Maybe a tyenol/ibprphin might help?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. First: the cold weather..... IT'S ARIZONA it's never cold her. and I agree with Amber, get warmer clothes.
    Second: the jaw hurting well come over and I can fix it for you ..................... lol...
    Being stuck by all the needles well get used to it simce thats the kind of work you want to go in. The lifes lesson you are waiting for well you are living it.... Have Patients.... just a thought by me (s)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rant away Kat......it helps to get things off your chest, even if they seem so stupid dys, week, months later.
    Jay a note: Jay probably hates needls just s much, if not more, then you do...remember he had to go through a lot of crap about 10 yrs ago this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rant away is right. Just remember what Richard says," You are an adult now. You are married and free to do what ever you want. No one can tell you what to do."

    We are glad that you like your new house. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

    ReplyDelete