Friday, October 23, 2009

Being 20...

So yesterday was my birthday, and it was AMAZING!!!! The night before i get home and the apartment smells like cake.. yummy... and bret wrapped presents and such for me! so i opened them and cried like a baby cuz of the card to gave me.. i swear he likes making me cry ;o)

Then we went to bed... i passed out lol

I was rudely awoken by the smell of bacon and eggs and bret saying "kitty... wake up.. why are you sleeping!!!" lol i got breakfast IN BED!!! WAHOO!!!!

then bret went to school, i went back to bed, eventually woke up and did a little cleaning and got all cute. when bret got home he took me out for a late lunch early birthday dinner, to olive garden :) then it was back to change for school...

well, i was in school a total of 10 mins before the teacher kicked us out, she had nothing for us to do, and we were too far ahead the other classes to continue laying vampires. so we left. bret came got me and i changed clothes, again and then we went and got massages at Apollo college!!!! it felt amazing!!! I STRONGLY suggest getting one there! they are so good and man is it cheap!!!! $25 :) then bret takes me to moms and poof, a surprise party!!!!! that was way fun to have the kids al help blow out my "candle" it was really a match lol. then we came home, and passed out. and now, IM 20!!!!!! :oD

1 comment:

  1. See told you he would do something for your birthday! He did a great job on your cake. It looked and it tasted good too! Hope you enjoyed your birthday and have fun with your new nail polish. Hope the bubble bath is something your might use. Emma picked it out and of course it had to be purple. She said it had to be that.

    Have fun at the reception tonight and we will have fun without you too, but you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete