Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Temple Blessings

So Kat got her endowments last Saturday! She was so nervous! It was actually kind of funny to watch her wide-eyed face take everything in.

She has been having a hard time these past two weeks between friends and stress and of course those pesky emotions. It seems like every night is a melt down night from that deadly combo. Many friends have started saying they don't understand her changes, that she is a totally different person now. She feels hurt of course, these were her family members while she was away at school. I think the endowment really opened her eyes,and being there with people who love her really helped her out.

Thank you to those who were there to witness Kayla's special day and for being her crying shoulders. I'm sure her tears aren't done flowing yet, she is after all still a girl. :o)

-The Woodards

4 comments:

  1. I would agree that the tears have just started. I know there will be more heart ache and and many, many more laughter as time passes. Thanks for being a great guy to stand by and support in those times of need. You too should be congratulated.

    Thanks for coming over last night. It was fun talking for a bit and helping me out with the video. I am excited to show it off this weekend and see how everything turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kayla will see in time that she is better off now. But, I know it will hurt for a while.

    Anne-Marie is sad because I keep telling her telling her that Kayla is not her in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. --Friends arent always going to betere for us when they say they will, even though they're like family when our real family's arent around. I know all too wellabout the emtions right now. --Sorry I wasnt there onher special day. I cant go to the temple while pregnant, not a good combo for me. At least Jay was there to represent our family. We love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete