Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life as is...

So i though i would do a quick update on our little families life.

Chieko-
She started her puppy training, and her trainer Steve is AMAZING! He is so kind and very patient. She is learning her commands in Japanese, so sorry everyone, you may not get her to listen to you... yet... She is also getting fixed tomorrow, 4/21. SO she will be a very pleasant mess for a few days as she recovers. She is getting bigger as well, soon she will be 2ft hight!!! lol so tall ;)

Bret-
Still working hard and hardly sleeping. Work and school keep him pretty occupied lately. Just shows ya, lawyer life is gonna suck more, but make better money.. we hope... He ends his semester pretty soon, and then the LSAT prep classes begin, so this summer i may appear to be single, but really, my hubby is just working hard to achieve his dreams. :)

Kat-
Well, a lot of things have changed for me lately. First off, new job. I now work where i did my internship at and was part time but now I'm full time until my co-worker gets back from baby-momma time. ;) so yay! Kat's making money! lol It's a fun job, my back kills everyday but that's due to me sitting all day long.. mostly..
Another thing that has changed is that my doctor, the new one, has finally decided that i am underweight. (DUH!) so he put me on some meds that is suppose to shrink tumors and somehow produce an appetite... well it's working, no i don't have any tumors, but i do weigh over 100lbs!!!! FINALLY!!!! 102.2 as of yesterday to be exact. :) more weight to come, i hope.

Well that's all i really have time for, gotta finish my weeds before i get cited again for having weeds in my yard... dumb chandler laws.. meh..
Until next time
-Da Woodards

6 comments:

  1. Bummer for Chieko but oh well. She'll get over it. Bret...sorry but that's the life you choose...it'll be worth it in the end though. About time you weigh more than 100, but I find it funny that your weight is your birthday. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy stuff. Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my counselor counter part in YW is moving to England in about 3 months so her hubby can do some masters degree that is supposed to help out greatly in Law School. Not sure how or why, but.....it will be where they both served their missions. tons of studying,but so worth it in the end. Live you life with no regrets. always go for your dreams! Congrats on the weight gain. I need to lose. Too bad we cannot transfer what I don't need to those of you who do!!!!!! Love you. Aunt ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. you get a ticket for having weeds in your yard??? UMMMMMM....... that is one i haven't heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya... the city of chandler is basically one HUGE HOA... we didn't know this until recently... of course... if you have anything dead, or any derbies in your yard, you have a week before you get the first warning... and grass cant be taller than 4 in in the front.. thank goodness for desert landscape! (never thought i would say that...)

    ReplyDelete