Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crazy crazy crazy!

Time is CRAZY! Bret an I seem to have cashed out when it comes to time...
Bret started school again on Tuesday, and already my poor husband is wearing thin. WOrk plus school plus still being sick.. Ya, my love has it bad..
I am nearly done with Apollo College!!!!!! just these next 2 weeks, then off to my externship! Still have no idea where I'm going for that. I do feel better, most days, but sleep seems to be something that just doesn't exist in married life. And us not having kids just makes us seem so innocent, i know dear siblings, i know.

THE BIG ISSUES:
After a tiny little mishap, Bret realized that the motorcycle key went.. "missing" yesterday. Well, we have decided that the missing key was a blessing, that the Lord was protecting him from all the crazy people who can't drive in the rain and watch for a motorcyclist. So a few bucks later, we have a spare key! :D YAY SPARES!!!!

Bret is STILL sick! That less knowledgeable PA at his dr's office must really not know much. He still coughen badly, he's congested like no other, and finally today, about 20 mins ago to be exact, his fever BROKE!!!!! He still going to the Dr's tomorrow, and Kitty is gonna complain loud if we get anyone but the Dr this time. I'm betting it's walking bronchitis...

I completed my extern packet (all whopping 12 assignments!) the other day while sitting oh so happily at SSO (social security office) which i have YET to change my name! Stupid mexies! let the LEGAL people change their names!!!! GAH! Back to the point... I completed the packed, which i was told is due TODAY but no.. it's truely due by 3 weeks after my extern is OVER! I had 9 weeks to do it.. and i did it in 1... ya, i lost some sleep over it.. kind of..

Still no calling if you are all wondering, and yes, i can cook!
Pineapple Steaks! just take a lil pineapple juice and pour it over the steaks as a marinade, and POOF! yummy sweet and sour steaks!!!!! :D I'm also addicted to pineapple..


at last, sleep has been lost long enough, it's time to reunite myself with my lovely pillow. Until the next post,
The Woodards

2 comments:

  1. Well at least the packet is done and now you can relax until you turn it in! :)

    Yum! I love pineapple too! One of the best fruits ever! haha

    We love and miss you guys! I hope Bret gets to feeling better :( Poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know all about being sick, working, and lack of sleep. Kendal has RSV and an ear infection. I still have my nasty cough. I was told that my lungs are clear, so it it not pneumonia, or bronchitis. I have what they call, Chest wall syndrom. It is where the walls of my chest are iratated and I keep coughing for no real reason. It has been a fun winter.

    ReplyDelete