Friday, November 13, 2009

The Doctor's Office...

Technically, it's a dental office, but same diff. Today, i got one of my LAST treatments done before all my teeth are fixed and finally normal cleanings can begin. I got 2 teeth pulled today, right next to each other... he pulled one out and the other FELL out! he didn't even need to use the "fancy" tools, nor give me stitches! Just pulled out one, and plop! the other came too. He missed his buddy i guess. So now, my right side of my face is swollen, my pupils are dilated due to the vicoden, and my stomach is growling... and i cant eat for another... well until i stop bleeding for more than 30 mins... it has slowed, in the past 2 hrs since they were pulled, my gauze have gone from being soaked, to just kinda soaked with blood. Nothing is numb anymore either, so yes, i hurt... BADLY! even with the vicodens and ibuprofens in my system, i still hurt.. it sucks.. cold pack is on my face for the swelling, but the pain!!!! AHH!!!! at least i only have to endure this once more... Dec. 4... the last tooth will be pulled, then in Jan. i will get my mouth guard for sleeping, apparently i grind my teeth and clench my jaw shut when i sleep, how Dr. Brenchly can tell that is beyond me, but i'll believe him. so if anyone has extra jello, soup and doesn't taste too bad when cold (cant have hot till monday, just to be safe, no stitches just blood clot) or anything else that doesn't taste too horrid when cold, and they love me enough to bring it over to the house, PLEASE DO!!!!! :D I love visitors, you may even get employed ;) just kidding... maybe...

at last, i keep having trouble with my eyes staying open, so i will end here and go to sleep. call/txt me if you wish, cant promise ill answer, but i will try.

Love always,
The Woodards (Kat)

1 comment:

  1. oh what we endure to be beautiful! I am sure it is horrible now, but when it is over you will be a beautiful butterfly -hahaha

    We would bring you food, except now that it is Sat, Bret is home and can take care of you, and I am sure he will do a great job.

    Have fun with your motherinlae this weekend!

    ReplyDelete